Having trouble building PWL Dimensional model portfolio using Passiv & QuesTrade

EDIT: So I learned Dimensional funds can only be bought via Dimensional advisors, so there's my problem. Back to XGRO until I learn more.

Hi there, I am attempting to build one of PWL's model portfolios from the Passmore and Felix's team. I am opting for the 80/20 portfolio.

First question: There are different types of funds (e.g. F, A, and I type). I have gone for all F type funds - is this correct?

Second question: Two of these are not available in Passiv (see table below - DFA857 and DFA492). What do I do about this?

Final Question - I don't think any of these are in Questrade. I can't find them in Questrade. Also when I try to add these to my target portfolio in Passiv I get an error message that says "Failed to edit targets. Cannot add unsupported assets to target allocation"

Can someone please give me some advice on how to proceed? Thanks!

Name
Pct
Ticker
Avail in Passiv

Five-Year Global Fixed Income
6.1%
DFA231
Y

Global Targeted Credit Fixed Income
5.1%
DFA857
N

Global Investment Grade Fixed Income
9.3%
DFA449
Y

Canadian Core Equity1
7.8%
DFA256
Y

Canadian Vector Equity
7.6%
DFA600
Y

U.S. Core Equity1
0.6%
DFA293
Y

U.S. Core Equity (Hedged)1
0.6%
DFA445
Y

U.S. Vector Equity
5.3%
DFA223
Y

U.S. Vector Equity (Hedged)
3.5%
DFA492
N

International Core Equity
7.4%
DFA295
Y

International Core Equity (Hedged)
7.4%
DFA447
Y

International Vector Equity
3.8%
DFA227
Y

International Vector Equity (Hedged)
2.5%
DFA512
Y

Global Real Estate Securities
3.1%
DFA391
Y

@finallytrulyalive Three hours ago you were looking for help on how to buy XGRO. Now you want break your portfolio into 14 pieces.

Have you considered slowing down? Maybe just stick with XGRO for a few years?

And I'm not 100% certain but I thought Dimensional funds were only available from Dimensional advisors. But maybe that changed.

@davetownsend Hi, thanks for the reply - I guess I am moving quickly, but I just want to be sure I am maximizing my returns and following a good strategy. I'm not opposed to learning quickly and taking the right steps.

And yes you're correct re: Dimensional funds, so I guess I still need to learn more :) I'll probably stick with XGRO for now...