Interactive Investor cannot show you the value of your portfolio over time!!!

@kandikisses Reminds me of when Moneybox had a graph of your earnings. Iirc the graphs were used in their marketing. It was a really nice feature to track your accounts and I was sad when it was removed. Must have been taken off some 5+ years ago now but I don’t recall.

@kandikisses ii revamped its website 1 year ago.

Users widely and loudly trashed the awful revamp as it got rid of everything good and added lots of bad things.

ii tried to defend it, but promised to “keep improving based on customer feedback”. It’s still crap.

The website can’t even be viewed properly on a mobile! Their answer is to sign up for their app, rather than them making a mobile responsive website!

@simslions Most can. AJ bell can but every time you sell, they convert it back to £ and you lose 3% on the exchange rate.

Whereas ii you can buy and sell in $ and keep your money in $. So I do my Nasdaq / S&P purchases with ii. I exchanged 20% of my SIPP money into dollars, so paid the exchange fee once. Then I buy and sell in dollars, so no more exchange fees until whenever I decide to repatriate my dollars into pounds, probably at retirement age.