jimkhong

My Friend has worked for an organization X from 2017 to 2020 and the PF account used to be under EPFO.
Then my friend on 2020 switched to company Y where the PF was not under epfo.
Then on 2020 itself my freind switched to company Z where PF account comes under EPFO.
Since late 2021 my friend is unemployeed as he has gone for MS in Germany.

But now he wants to withdraw money from epfo.
While withdrawing, only the money from pf of company Z is visilble, the withdrawal for company X pf account us not visible.
Also the PF balance is above Rs.50,000 each account.
How should he withdraw for both the accounts.
Also for withdrawing above Rs.50,000 is there any additional procedure required??

@jimkhong First you need to put in a transfer request for funds in Company X to come in Company Z. Only afterwards you should put in a withdrawal request. We cannot selectively choose to withdraw from specific companies; it's always the latest one.

@jimkhong Transfer is done via EPFO member interface itself. It will ask you to choose which company should do attestation. You may choose X or Z, any one.

After transfer claim/request is generated, contact the company you chose for attestation and notify them to approve the claim.

After their approval, transfer claim goes to the PF office, after they approve it, the amount should clear from company X and start showing in company Z.

After this process, you can put in a withdrawal request.