[Illinois] Anyone get their 1099-G yet?

@meka54 I've been searching the web for the past 35 minutes trying to find an answer for the "State ID" box! Thank you so much for your advice it really saved me!!! This is my first time claiming unemployment and dealing with these 1099G forms so it's a struggle haha.

@sophiehawdon87 Mine too, and I’m glad I didn’t struggle alone. I’m not positive it’s right but when HR Block free version did their accuracy check at the end it didn’t pop up as an error or anything so I’m guessing it’s accurate. Good luck with the rest of the whole taxes thing, and the whole pandemic thing, too.

@meka54 I got my email but the website will not allow me to log in every time I click on the area where it says to get your 1099-g it brings me to the application page and says that they're currently processing unemployment claims and that I need to try again later anybody else having this issue I'm also on a mobile device

@rd89 I couldn’t get the link in the email to work so I went to IDES homepage and scrolled down to the big box that said 1099-G on it. Once in that link there is another link to get your form. Follow that link and log in, and my info was at the bottom. I clicked ‘print’ and saved it as a PDF on my computer for my records.
Also, because I also chose to have state taxes withheld, I had to enter a “state ID number”. I used the EIN that was provided for the federal state ID number for the “payer”, (Illinois Department of Employment Security”.

@meka54 I eventually found another Reddit that had a link that took me directly to the login page and I was able to obtain my 1099-g so I'm all good now but thanks for the advice I typed in Illinois unemployment 1099-g Reddit into Google and that's how I found the Reddit with the link