Upcoming IPO Planet Based Foods ($PBF.c) could be the next big superfood company

miles77

Planet Based Foods is a plant-based superfood company that produces all-natural, non-GMO, soy-free and gluten-free meat alternatives. It is expected to IPO on the CSE under the ticker $PBF.c $PBF.

PBF is focused on producing hemp-based 'meat' which is packed with nourishing protein (21g per serving), omega fatty acids, fiber and vitamins. Hemp is naturally more sustainable than alternatives as it requires less water to grow, regenerates the soil it's grown in and helps filter carbon dioxide out of the air.

PBF had a DTC launch with Amazon Fresh and Walmart, is an approved Target vendor and is available at multiple restaurants in South California. Plus, their food service is expanding into Colorado, Arizona, and California.

2022 Goals for PBF:
  • Non-dairy IP
  • Nationwide Sales
  • Grab-N-Go items
The global plant-based food opportunity is a massive and growing market opportunity that is shifting online.
  • Global plant-based meat market size likely to surpass $12B by 2025
  • 31.4% year over year growth rate after 2020
  • 41% CACF forecasted for 2020 to 2024
Based on the experience of similar companies, PBF could be set to experience solid growth as the next big superfood company.
  • Ex. Beyond Meat experienced almost 300% growth in stock price since its IPO in 2019
  • Online & DTC sales have skyrocketed, representing 15% of total US retail sales (Ex. Good Food, Hello Fresh)
PBF is looking quite promising and interesting IMO. As we know by now, the market opportunity is solid and similar companies have experienced massive growth so there is tons of potential there. Plus, PBF's focus on hemp-based products is unique and notable based on the sustainability and health standpoint. I'm a consumer that is looking for plant-based alternatives to switch to without sacrificing the protein and nutrients I get.

I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye out for the IPO of Planet Based Foods under $PBF.c, it definitely has the potential to become the next big superfood company.

https://planetbasedfoods.com/