[Illinois][PUA] S.A.V.E payment pending issues for 4 weeks

algneral

I (green card holder) and my husband (US citizen) have opened a small business together for 3 years and it was partially damaged by a few protesters. My husband and I applied for PUA as our business was impacted by covid. Everything went smoothly, we got paid after we applied for 2 weeks then I no longer get paid while my husband still gets paid. Does anyone have to deal with this?

@algneral Yes my boyfriend have this issue last month and his a green card holder. My boyfriend have to send them his ID and his SSN and his green card you can upload y’all this documents in the PUA website. They just want to verify that everything is accurate when you apply for pua. After my boyfriend send all the documents to them it’s take a week or so to be paid. I hope this help

@algneral I'm having the same issue .I have 1 pending issue and it the S.A.V.E. BUT I'm a USA citizen I do see where u tried to fill out that part too but it made me choose sumthing or I couldn't leave the page so I picked PERMANENT but now it seems to be holding me up I faxed them my Id an ssc Monday I also uploaded it when I first did the application. My stuff is active and tells me what I'm getting back it says I'm eligible and all that ...yesterday I had 1correspondence and 1 pending issue which was the S.A.V.E. BUT now it says 0 correspondence and 1 pending issue I applied on 11-17-20 I seen it go from submitted to pending issues which I have now and it always stayed that way ....any ideas what I can do I'm still waiting on. Call back .I missed the first one monday uuughhhh