does anyone have exoerience working for big insurance?

gracegrace

Does anyone have experience working for companies such Travelers, Cigna, Aetna (CVS), UHC, The Hartford?

If so, can you share your experience? If you worked at more than one can you share which one you liked more and why?

@gracegrace I work for a technology provider and have some good friends in management & sales of some major insurers in europe.

The pressure to meet quotas or just dealing with retail customers is real. There's alot of competition. You however also have some older employees who don't really do anything but stay around either because they're more likable, too expensive to fire or are good friends with a few key customers, business partners or senior management.

@gracegrace Yes. Its exhausting. If you are a sales agent or any division of a big insurance company get ready to kiss a lot of ass to keep your job. I suggest look at reviews of those insurance companies on indeed and glassdoor. That will give you a very good idea although they typically have their "favorites" submit 5 star reviews to boost their rating. Smh.

@thorn610 I work for one of the companies and my experience couldnt be more different. I work in Tech. Overall great people,laid back attitude, low expectations. I was more curious about the culture, in case i was planning to jump ship and get a pay raise