Who is a better insurance company thats cheaper than state farm and am fam

anthrinaldi

I left state farm a while back. Went to american family. They got expensive too. Only reason i went back to state farm is because they kept harassing me after i left. Kept getting a phone call from them every two months wanting to know who my insurance is since im living at home. I told them i want no more contact from them they can contact my insurance if they had questions about my coverage. After that they stopped calling and raised my dads umbrella policy so i went back for him. First time i left because they kept asking how many miles were on my car and getting expensive. My job is 15 minutes away. I live out in the country so i dont put many miles on my car. I bought my suv with 85 on it 9 years ago and its only got 99 on it now. Same with the cavalier its got 98 on it and i bought it 6 years ago with 90 on it. My dads finally looking after being there 51 years with them. They are switching to paying all the car bills in one shot instead of spreading out during the month. I have 3 cars use to be able to make money last during the month but now have to pay everything all at once. So im looking again.

@anthrinaldi In my experience, insurance rates vary from state to state and depending on a variety of factors. I would check Safeco, Farmers and Mercury. They can be cheaper. You may want to also speak with a broker who can compare rates as well