blessings777

I was able to file for w/e 1/2 on Friday night on Gov2go. When I logged in this morning to file for w/e 1/9 there is no option to file for weekly benefits. Has anyone been able to file for this past weeks benefits on Gov2go?

@blessings777 I'm on Pua week 34 I was able to file last night Saturday night every every Saturday night I have been able to file that hasn't been one week that I was not able to file my question is when do you think I'll get that extra 300 do you think it'll be this Wednesday that's what I'm thinking so they owe me from the second and I'm thinking I'll get paid probably this Wednesday $758 I'm hoping if not maybe next next Wednesday

@haleyn13 Mine never popped up I went to my events clicked on the week I already filed them clicked submit claim put in my social an pin an when I filed the weeks it was letting me file for the week of the 9th

@blessings777 Okay, this was happening to me also but I just figured out how to bypass that and submit my claim. Click on, “See All,” (beside “My events”). Then click on the claim that you completed last (mine was for Dec 29, I think). But, if you click submit claim, it will pull up this week (for 1-9) and it let me complete and submit the claim. I hope it works for you!

Edit: I used Gov2Go, but I used the website instead of the app because the app kept freezing up.

@gameungdungmienphi No you don’t. The VEC should already have your banking information from when you filed your initial UI claim. You don’t need to add it to Gov2go. There’s no way to add it on there either I believe. The only reason why you would need to is if you changed banks and have a new account you want it to go into.

@blessings777 For the week of 1/9
Go to the app
Hit my events
Click file Virginia weekly request for payment claim ( even though it may say Jan 2nd & completed)
Put your info in & file.
If it says Your filing has been submitted and cannot be modified, but then you receive a confirmation number it means it went through you just can’t change any of your answers now that it is submitted... I hope this helps

@blessings777 I’m on PUA and have been only receiving my benefits since November even though I filed June 10th. I got an email as usual this morning telling me to go onto Gov2go and file for the week ending in 1/9. I was able to file with no issues. Hopefully I’ll get my $158 on Tuesday!

@blessings777 I filed for weeks ending in 1/02/21 & 1/09/21 I get an email saying that “VEC Weekly Claim for UI Payments” I was originally getting a message saying “no available weeks to file”... I knew I was on UI but I also got a document in the mail stating that I am entitled for an amount under PEUC. So at this point I am not sure if I even tapped in my PEUC. I hope that filing means we will get something next week because I know we all need it

@blessings777 I think I figured it out you go on to the app you click on gov2go, then you wait five minutes you click down three times you click up four times you go to the Moon you wait for the president to decide what he wants to do then you come back down you click on the right button four times you pray you wait a little while you hope you get lucky and then you go back up and you sign up for it again and then you type in a certain code and you wait for a pre-authorization and then all of a sudden you might get lucky and get your money