State exam

dbg24

Hey everyone! Quick question, gonna take my L&H licensing exam this Saturday in OK, been doing the simulation exams and getting around 65 without fully paying attention cause of dozing off tbh and about an 80 for my highest (missing questions that were obvious if I just read the question in full). How close is the actual exam to the Sims? I feel like I’m over studying and stressing myself out a bit trying to score high on the sims to feel more confident going into the exam Saturday. Appreciate you guys in advance!

@dbg24 Honestly Examfx didn’t prepare me for my first attempt . I got close 100/150 . I would try to really understand each concept. If you can teach someone about insurance regulations , term, whole life , annuities , nonforfeiture options - know how each applies to which scenarios then you should be fine.

@zeroman1 Wasn’t like as in depth as a lot of the practice ones are per chapter, just like the wide variety of questions is the most common ones they already ask you on the practice? Thanks man🤝🏼