(Not related to this subreddit)But thought I’d share some of the z/dhikr I got saved

lyneth

Thought I’d share some of z/dhikr I got saved

Thought I’d share some of the z/dhikr I got saved

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh(up ahead is some z/dhikr and their rewards if you want you can screenshot it and say as much or as little as you want.)

Surah Ikhlas 3x = 1 complete Quran(112 surah of Quran)

Shahadah 12x = 1 Hajj

Surah Fatiha 4x = 4000 dinars in Sadaqah(1st surah of Quran)

Durood Shareef 3x = The price of Jannah

Blessings upon Prophet (s.a.w.)

2 words very light on the tongue yet very heavy on the scale:Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi and Subhanallahil Azeem

Ayatul kursi: Ibn Hibbaan may Allaah have mercy upon him reported that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “Whoever recites Ayatul-Kursi after each obligatory prayer, then nothing can prevent him from entering Paradise except death.”

(Dua)Allahumma inni as'alukal jannah(til firdaus)

(Dua)Allahumma ajirni minan naar= It was narrated that Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever asks Allah for Paradise three times, Paradise will say, ‘O Allah, admit him to Paradise.’ Whoever seeks protection from the Fire three times, Hell will say, ‘O Allah, protect him from the Fire.’”

1)
‎سُبْحَا نَ اللهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِ عَدَدَخَلْقِهِ، وَرِضَا نَفْسِهِ، وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِهِ وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِهِ.
Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi, ai’dada khalqihi, wa ridhaa nafsihi, wa zinata ‘ar shihi, wa midaada kalimaatihi.
Reward: Recite 3 times = 6 hours of Dhikr

2)

After every salah say: you
Alhamdulilah (33 times)
SubhanAllah (33 times)
Allahuakbar (33 times)
‎لاَ اِلٰهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ وَ حْدَ هُ لَا شَرِ يْكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ يُحْيِى وَ يُمِيْتُ وَ هُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْ ءٍ قَدِ يرْ

(one time)

((Laa ilaaha illallaahu wah dahu laa shariika lahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyii wa yumiitu wa huwa ‘ailaa kulli shayin qadiir))

Reward: say after every salah and your sins will be wiped away even if they were as large as the foam of the sea.

3)

SubhanAllah
‎سُبْحَانَ الله
Reward: say 100 times a day and 1,000 Hasanah will be written for you or 1,000 sins will be wiped away.

4)

‎سُبْحَانَ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ وَ بِحَمْدِ هِ
Subhaanal-laahil ‘aathiimi wa bihamdihi

Reward: say this and a date palm will be planted for you in Paradise. (In Shaa Allah)

5)

‎لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
Laa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa Huwa 'alaa kulli shay'in Qadeer.

Reward: say 10 times and you will have the reward for freeing 4 slaves from the Children of Isma’il

6)
‎اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ
Allahuma inni as alukal jannah
Meaning: Oh Allah, grant me Jannah

Reward: say 3 times and Jannah itself will ask Allah to grant you Jannah

7)
‎اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلَّمْ عَلَى نَبِيِّنَا مُحَمَّدٍ
Allahumma salli wa sallim 'alaa nabiyyinaa Muhammadin

Reward: The Prophet saw said: "Who recites blessings upon me 10 times in the morning and 10 times in the evening will obtain my intercession on the Day of Resurrection.”

8)
‎أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
'A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa

Reward: Whoever recites this 3 times in the evening will be protected from insect stings.

9)
‎سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ
Subhaanallaahi wa bihamdihi

Reward: Whoever recites this 100 times in the morning and in the evening will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone having done better than this except for someone who had recited it more.

10)
‎بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الَْأرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
Bismillaahil-lathee laa yadhurru ma'as-mihi shay'un fil-'ardhi wa laa fis-samaa'i wa Huwas-Samee 'ul- 'Aleem

Reward: Recite 3 times. Whoever recites it in the morning will not be afflicted by any calamity before evening, and whoever recites it in the evening will not be overtaken by any calamity before morning.

11)
‎حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ لَآ إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ
Hasbiyallaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwa 'alayhi tawakkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul-'Arshil-'Adheem

Reward: Allah will grant whoever recites this 7 times in the morning or evening whatever he desires from this world or the next.

12)
‎اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ، خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ، وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ، أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ، وَأَبُوءُ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِر لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ
Allaahumma Anta Rabbee laa ilaaha illaa Anta, khalaqtanee wa anaa 'abduka, wa anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mas-tata'tu, a'oothu bika min sharri maa sana'tu, aboo'u laka bini'matika 'alayya, wa aboo'u bithanbee faghfir lee fa'innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba 'illaa Anta.

Reward: Whoever recites this with conviction in the evening and dies during that night shall enter Paradise, and whoever recites it with conviction in the morning and dies during that day shall enter Paradise.

(Chief of dua for forgiveness)

13.Seek forgiveness x10(Astaghfirullah)
Reward for stopping a fight between 2 people

May Allah accept.Ameen.(If you share this then whenever someone recites you will be rewarded, In Sha Allah)

May Allah rewards us all in abundance.Ameen.