@saveoursoul Bitcoin! Not Crypto!

Use a Crypto Exchange like Relai which is in Switzerland. u can get the fees down to 1% with affiliate links a and saving plan.

use a good International Exchange like KrakenPro (never use Kraken the fees are too high). they have a bank Account in Liechtenstein. u'll pay 0.16% for a limit order which is quite the cheapest I know.

@jillianforjesus oh thanks. yeah They really raised it to 0.25% that sucks. but yeah still low!

seems binance is now the lowest fee tier with 0.1 but since they dont have a CHFBTC spot market it doesen't impact really for us I think.

@beeface +1 for Relai, you can also automatically buy s.t. it ends up in your cold wallet, which is much safer than letting an exchange manage your private keys.

@saveoursoul I have a Neon and a Yuh Account. The Yuh account is used as a shared bank account for household expenses. Neon seems to be way better in every regard. My Yuh card never works abroad (USA etc.) customer support at yuh is horrible. I can't wait for neon to implement joint accounts and I will leave Yuh for good.

Sorry I didn't answer your question regarding investing, though.

@saveoursoul Yuh has absolutely horrible customer service. Its difficult to get a hold of a real person, and when you do, they are quite unprofessional and trimmed to act like your buddy but not really for being helpful. Their support is also insanely backed up, I've been waiting for 3 months for a simple chargeback

@saveoursoul I would definitely recommend neon. However it makes only sense for small investments (I would say less than CHF 500 per month). If you want to invest bigger chunks of money then Interactive Brokers or Saxo are the way to go.

@saveoursoul I have both. Cannot withdraw crypto to cold wallet so both are no go for me for crypto. overall ok for the standard stuff. But for abroad I prefer Revolut for spending in € , £ , $ , etc. More flexible and I like the multiple virtual cards.

@saveoursoul no problem buying & selling. Withdrawal i.e. sending coins to a cold wallet. I had SOL in Yuh and had to sell and rebuy on an exchange to be able to send to my wallet. Personally, I don’t want to leave my coins on an exchange/broker, not having the keys