Neko-Inu Global | P2E Digital Pet | Passive Income!!

oliva

Looking for passive income? Look no further!! Neko-Inu is a gaming platform for everyone to have fun while earning USDT. The game takes USDT from the Tron network, TRC20 . After signing up, you are allowed to stake 1 pet at a time and will be able to purchase your first digital pet as low as 50 USDT or as high as 1800 USDT (if you purchase a 50 USDT pet, you will need to have 2 x the amount of USDT in your account first i.e 100 USDT).

Once you’ve purchased your pet, you have to complete 5 missions every 12 hours to increase your pet’s value. The missions are literally just clicking a few buttons, really simple.. (Example, I’ve purchase my pet at 50 USDT. The value of my pet will increase 1% whenever I complete each mission. Hence the value of my pet will increase up to 5% every 12 hours = 52.5 USDT)

After 12 hours, you can place your pet on the market to be sold (selling the pet takes anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes) and will be purchased by other users. Neko Inu charges a 2% transaction fee for all transactions. Hence you will receive 1.5 USDT as pure profits, which equates to 3 USDT a day. You will repurchase your pet at 50 USDT and the cycle repeats.

To be able to get more pets (total of 6 pets are available) you’ve to have 5 friends to start playing and you’ll be able to open up 2 addition pet slots. Help me to open more slots by signing up on my referral link and purchase your first pet to begin your passive income journey!! Steps as follow:
  • https://members.neko-inu.global/register?ref=Jojobee666
  • Purchase USDT from any crytpo exchange website
  • Log in to Neko Inu account and select "+" next to USDT, copy the address of the game account to deposit USDT.
  • Return to your chosen exchange website to withdraw USDT to the game account.
  • After 15 mins, the USDT will be credited into your Neko Inu account and you can start purchasing your first pet!
Some useful links: