Anyone know why J Kumar Infra share is crashing?

imageboy

They have solid results and I was expecting for their share price to increase after Sitharaman's announcement about 10,000 crore worth of infra projects development. I'm not seeing any news of big developments either, so can't explain the drop.

@resjudicata They have contracts for Mumbai and Pune metro. This makes sense now. If it’s linked to this, I guessing it’s short term because the work will eventually need to be completed.

@maninan Fuck... how do people expect international companies to invest in the country when this is a regular occurrence. We will only have our Ambanis and Adanis running the show forever

@fighterofatheists It is the norm come to think of it. Any state where the govt changes this shit happens latest example being Andhra. Plus the MH one is a "coalition" govt and 5 years is a long time.

@imageboy Probably rumors that New Maharashtra CM has stopped payments for all metro projects.

JK seems to have lot of exposure to MMR metro projects.

Also heard that Simplex was removed from L7 metro package and NCC brought in because of some payment delays by Simplex to its subcontractors.