$235 bought me more than 90 meals at less than $2.60 per meal with no cooking

@carolee Costco and Sam’s Club have really helped out when I needed a lot of meals at a cheap price.

The main barrier I ran into was getting money together to renew the memberships each year.

@stykbo Every year they have promotions where you can get it for like 20 bucks. Look for it on Groupon or other coupon social media influences like torokcouponhunter

@eliasandholli That's how I get the Sam's Club membership. Those Groupon deals include a giftcard too.

For Costco I always hsd the Executive membership. I make sure all of my family members buy everything on my account and I pretty much end up with a free membership or close to it.

@carolee I wish we had a nearby Costco. We do have a Sam's Club and are members but I've heard people say Costco has better variety and deals. Any proof of that from those of you who've shopped both?

@yentlwoman Costco for sure. It’s better for gas, prescriptions, eyewear, plants, cleaning products and food in general. Also the gift cards are better. Sam’s does tend to have better toys. Also if you lean towards plant-based or organic food, Costco is better for that.

Back