$235 bought me more than 90 meals at less than $2.60 per meal with no cooking

@24marco Breakfast: One yogurt and either A: A handfull of cashews and apple/banana or B: Jimmy Dead breakfast sandwich (20 yogurts per case, 2 bags of cashews that will be part of 40+ meals, Jimmy Dean breakfast 12 pack) = at least 20 breakfast meals (will run out of yogurt first)

Lunch: Turkey sandwich or Raybern's Philly Cheese steak + pork jerky (3 packs of lunchmeat @ 5 sandwichs per, or 2x 6 pack of Rayberns sandwichs (12) + pork jerkey (3 packs for those 12 servings) = 27 meals

Dinner: 2x Frozen Lasagna double packs (4 packs) @ 4 servings per pack = 16 meals or 2x Rotissere chicken = 8+ meals or 2 amy burritos = 4 meals = 28 meals

I have cereal to mix with the Silk Oat milk for another 15+ meals and some Orange Juice.

@richard334 Might be worth checking on Nextdoor if any neighbors want to go in on such a cost, maybe someone with a car but no membership would be willing to split a case and provide the transit.

@carolee Leaving this link here so people and see what I'm talking about

https://www.costcobusinessdelivery....rentPage=3&pageSize=24&deliveryFacetFlag=true

Mixed Veggies $8 for 5lbs.
Peeled frozen avocados $13 for 3lbs.
Tyson Panko Chicken Breast Tenderloins, $16 for 5 lbs
Ore-Ida Hash Brown Potatoes, Shredded, $9 for 6 lbs

Au Pain Dore Croissants, All Butter, 2.5 oz, $15.50 30 ct it's 53 cents each. That's cheaper than my Smart N Final ones.

Just gotta find the sales

Back