Would this be haram?

jro1

Assalamu alaikum.

I would like to know whether making money online by making a deposit 1000 $ which enables you to complete task orders (10 tasks per day which will make you 50$ per day and 1500 per month). Note that the tasks are placing orders from companies like amazon, alibaba, loot and takealot whereby you will receive 5% commision for each task(10) which will make you 50$ a day.

If you make a 3000$ deposit you will be eligible to complete 15 tasks with each task providing a 10$ commision making 4500 per month.

N.B you have to complete the task to get the commision and if one were to not complete the tasks given per day he will make a loss. Also there is a certain amount of task given a day so one will only make a certain amount a day not more, but can be less if one forgets to complete a task.

Jazakallahu khair.

@jro1 STAY AWAY FROM THAT!!! ITS A SCAM BRO THEYLL GIVE YOU 50-100 AND THEN MAKE SOME CRAZY TASK WHICH INVOLVES MORE MONEY!! CLASSIC PONZI SCHEME

@jro1 It's 1000% scam. No company will require you to make a deposit to complete task. Also any company asking you to review stuff will often send u the product for free or give u money to shop with it.

They will take all ur money and cease communications.

Easy red flag is poor English and tons of spelling errors and sentences that don't make sense.

@loststudent_ But if its not a scam do you think its permissible?

They give you a free trial for two days whereby you are able to make a 100$ and the person who gave me a the link gave me a 50$ bonus. She told me that you can only withdraw 150$ or more and show me how, as im currently having 150 $ i can withdraw to see if its actually legit.

The trial has ended which require you to make a deposit to continue working for one year whereby the deposited money will be refunded to you after the year, then you can decide purchase which ever level you would like to work in.

@jro1 That's how they get you though.

150$ is nothing for them, after you "successfully" withdraw it, you will be convinced that this thing is "legit". So you put your first 1000$, you get 1500$ (or whatever amount you said), put more, get more back ? put even more.. it's a cycle (greed - it's normal, we are humans).. and they will let you do this until they are satisfied with whatever money you are putting and just pull the plug. Bye money.

So please be aware, even if this is 0.000001% legit, there's no way anyone would recommend this.

God Knows Best,