What do you think guys? $WKHS

godsdaughter50

According to my study and analysis over the past week:

The best buying price is between 11-13

It may come down a little, but it has solid support.. and there are large portfolios in which there are investors who have not sold or not planning to sell until now. Among them is my personal favorite, the Ark Investment portfolio, which owns approximately 3%, Vanguard 4%, and others

Soon in the short squeeze, specifically on Friday the 16th (meaning after two weeks) and there are equal put options, and it is expected that they all lose in the premium call, which will lead to an increase of 9% (premium cost) through the put call only

The stock is generally stable with all negativity around it .. and I think it is impossible to go down below $8...because if the company sells everything, it will cover everything including capital investment through their assets! (and this is not logical in the first place, because the company is not only an asset.. it has a brand, research, patents, customers, experiences, contracts, etc)

In addition, it is currently the second most shorted company on the stock exchange. It is due to several reasons, including the loss of a contract worth approx 6 billions for a period of 10 years with the USPS, as well as a huge loss in a competing company (RIDE), in which it owns 10% of its stocks.

$WKHS is in two critical situations:
1) It cannot sell its 10% shares until after two years because of the contracts between them
2) they filed a case in the courts against the USPS because of the contract that they lost, and it claims that it was tampered with, and it has evidence, especially with Biden’s administration for supporting the green/clean energy whereas the awardee company will manufacture with natural gas fuel (it is cleaner than oil/diesel fuel, but it is not aligned with the overall US strategy)

Back to point 1), Assuming that its 10 percent shares lost it all, which is a little impossible.
Currently, if the company is sold, at the current price (the value of the RIDE share is 9.. and it is impossible to topple under 5), which means the worst investment loss for WKHS will be around 100 million only.

Back again to point 2), WKHS could end up with having small percentage of the contract or in best case scenario, the whole contract (which will lead to huge increment to the current market cap of the company). Whereas if the case failed, it won’t lose further as the stock already lost from around 40 to 10! So in worst case scenario, nothing happens!

The current point resistance lines as per my own method of calculating it (not relying on traditional method only) are all very close to each other

It is currently at the 14.4 resistance line. In the possibility of seeing it reached the end of the 12 max by landing

Then the ascent is mandatory, specifically on the 16th, to fill in the gap, so you go to the line of the higher resistances

After that, one jump will be a horizontal line

Briefly speaking,

It has a very sweet gamble in a very short period of time (2-6 weeks)

And in my personal opinion and analysis (which is an optimistic one) the worst is to be a profit
14-28%

And if we reach the sharp benefit because the gap and the number of shorts decrease.. then it will reach above 40-60%, a profit within two weeks to a month

Of course, the 16th of this month is a crucial day for two reasons
1)/ Expiry of put call options
2) And the issuance of the monthly report with the number of shorting officially for all published

What do you think guys?