Alternative to HSBC Premiere for global banking? X-Post r/Personal Finance

solorio

I work internationally and have HSBC bank accounts in 3 countries (Australia, Canada and UK). I don't have a big salary, but I hold enough with them to keep Premiere tier status. This lets me link my accounts in all 3 countries and move money between the 3 without wire or transfer fees. This is a huge convenience, but everything else about HSBC is awful... their ethics, their administration, their websites, their "customer safety" features... I am fed up to the point where I'm ready to leave, but I don't know of any other bank that offers this level of global integration for banking. Is there an alternative?

---

X-Post from r/Personal Finance

@solorio I have both HSBC and Citibank for global transfers between my accounts. They both have their pros and cons, but I’m a long time Citibank customer. I would give them a try if you’re truly unhappy with HSBC.

@sleepingbeauty22
I have both HSBC and Citibank for global transfers between my accounts. They both have their pros and cons, but I’m a long time Citibank customer. I would give them a try if you’re truly unhappy with HSBC.

citi also got instant global transfer, no fee just like HSBC?

HSBC you can also open account in another country while you are not there (still in your home country) that's very convenient, any other banks that can do that?