ZERO CARBON LITHIUM - Rich through lithium - without environmental damage!

@tenayshus Thanks for posting the DD. Only reason I even explored the tech was because of your post.

Another notable insight is the DLE Technology Expert on Vulcan co-founded Lilac Solutions. Seems like Vulcan is building a good team.

@shiffley Right on, I have property at the Sea and I caught on to this last year when debating on selling it. I'm not sure what company I want to invest in though because it still seems like nobody's cracked the secret.

@tenayshus Thanks for the DD. This technology does seem interesting. I'm on the lookout for clean energy / resource companies to invest in and I will have to research this further.

@tenayshus you make a good comments of VUL and if u see only the graphic without osculators and indicators she is on the top of the mountain so she can still go up to the sun or break down and fall to the infraworld. I think she is beautifull to buy, hold, and sell her in the next 4/5 years.

Guys! I did try my best to reply to your comments. Here is a Video showing how the process works. Of course this is very simplified:

I hope this helps you better understand what it's all about. Please inform yourself well before you invest. I do not recommend investing to anyone who does not believe in the idea. This company can also fail, you are warned. I welcome all others who are sure that this project will conquer the market.

@tenayshus You are an 8 day old account. Posting days after the GME incident. Promoting a stock nobody has ever heard of. Folks if you listen to this guy, my name is George C. Parker, and I have a bridge to sell you.

@katruth Well, you are right. However I believe in that project, that is why I wanted to share it. And I stated that I do not want a PUMP & DUMP. There are facts, you can read yourself. And you should get your own information. I would never recommend someone to buy a stock without understanding it.

Just a sidenote here is my old account: https://www.reddit.com/user/MegajinZ/

I was lurking around for a while, now I want to give something back.

@tenayshus
Location - the right market, compelling supply-demand dynamics: being at the center of the European lithium ion battery industry is a major advantage for a semi-bulk product. Europe will be the world's fastest-growing lithium ion battery production center in the 2020s, with no local supply of lithium hydroxide.[7]

Did you know FRA:3PM? (infinity lithium) they have plans for extract and refine onsite lithium hydroxide in spain with EU funds too.

I do think there are compelling opportunities to invest in the EU battery supply chain.

Nice post.

@aarons Yes, nice to see this. I did look into that company. But it is a huge No-No for me. The price as well as the massive amount of outstanding shares are a big warning signal. They haven't made any money yet, as they are longer on the market. As I can see it, they selled more and more shares to pay their debts. And a huge factor for me is the amount of lithium under Germany, they will become one of the biggest producers in the world, if the extraction can take place of course.