Will the insurance company cover my accident on a rental car?

ryanb92

Will the insurance company cover my accident on a rental car?
What happen if i rent a car in my friends name and take it out of state but use my dad's insurance card? I am only 19 and live with him. I am not adding my name as the secondary driver at the rental place. If i get in a accident in a different state will my dad's insurance cover the accident. And i can't rent in my dad's name. So that's out of the option. I am renting in Georgia and going to Florida. Thank you

Try :COVERAGEQUOTING.NET

@ryanb92 Try this site where you can compare quotes from different companies: WWW.COVERAGEQUOTING.NET

RELATED : If my permit is suspended and that I desire to trade my previous car in for a one; will my insurance company drop me?
I received a letter that my driver's certificate will be stopped for 6 months because I acquired over 12 pts on my certificate (Maryland). I currently have insurance and so much the charges have not changed. I wish to purchase a new vehicle and I wish to know that if I will actually go on and deal my previous vehicle set for a new automobile using the same insurance plan when the insurance provider will drop me due to that suspended certificate. I will not be getting hired back although our certificate continues to be transformed in the DMV.