Widow - 18 yrs daughter - Want to quit job

@cam Don't invest in stocks and if the stocks you invested are not fundamentally good then try to exit when you get a chance amd invest only in mutual funds if you can take risk then small cap like quant small cap - direct - growth or nippon india small cap growth and if you don't want to take much risk then parag parikh flexicap fund- direct - growth Or aggressive hybrid fund like icici prudential equity and debt fund- direct - growth Or balanced advantage fund like hdfc balanced advantage fund - direct - growth they will you compounding returns just keep investing through monthly sip

@cam Real estate is good but not all plots will appreciate uniformly. Do your research before investing so you are not stuck with a piece of land you are not able to sell. Mutual funds sound better to me than a plot in a remote area that might not develop well.

@cam Land is also good investment if you getting at a good price but still mutual fund should not be ignored because of the compounding returns that they give in long term and you don't even have to go look for buyer to sell them so invest in both land is costly investment so their you can invest when you get good opportunity and mutual fund can be started with as low as 500 so that is something that should be invested every month according to any amount that suit you .

@cam Such AHole managers try to jump on people for no reason. If you can start involving other team members in this. Say you can't be the one all the time. Please ask them as well. Start taking your holidays. Say you are travelling for visiting someone. Cc hr in mail. Start looking for another job. It will be a bit scary but go ahead and look for something stable. Use the marriage money for education. Take care of yourself.

@beniaminf Am the only female in a all male team. Other team members & friendly & nice but they only keep telling behind him as why he is targeting me but in real no one supports in this matter or any matter. The manager is here since 14 yrs & they all just avoid him as much as possible. I have discussed this with HR unofficially but they say its job responsibility & cant be helped. Another job is what I am focusing from today on Thanq :)