Where can I find NSE intraday EOD data for past 5-6 years?

yasooooo

I am looking for NSE intraday data to do some basic backtesting. The only source as of now seems paid data, and that too pretty expensive. Is there any alternate source where I can find accurate and complete data?

@yasooooo You have to pay for it . Through your nose . This is the beauty of the Indian market.

Also if you want the closing price data that is also something you need to pay for .

@rski For intraday data that's true. However for EOD data the OHLC data is available on the NSE website and historical (daily) data can be downloaded and merged in excel. However, this is not adjusted for any corporate action and has to be done manually.

@yasooooo If you are looking for Nifty and Banknifty 1 min data, you can get it cheaply from some sites (500-1000 Rupees). But if you are looking for data of stocks, i think it will be really expensive.

@yasooooo I got data for last 5 years in 1 minute time frame. But it won't be free because it cost me time and resources to mine it. If you are interested do let me know.