When you have no food money after paying rent and you find an extra 1.80$ in change in your pockets

@g54 Here's a sneak peek of /r/slavelabour using the top posts of the year!

#1: [Offer] I will remove the wires off of any picture with you wearing earpuds so you will look cash money with airpods.

#2: [OFFER] I will make your dating profile diggity-dapper. $10

#3: [OFFER] Going to be alone this Thanksgiving? For $5 i will call you and ask you about your job and why you aren't married yet

[sup][sup]I'm[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]bot,[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]beep[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]boop[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Downvote[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]to[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]remove[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Contact[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]me[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Info[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Opt-out[/sup][/sup]

@andreythegreat highly recommend spicy peanut butter ramen. 2 tablespoons of Sriracha and PB, then one of soy sauce. You can add any veggies but that base is the fucking bomb and I can barely eat half of a pack of ramen each meal made this way. Adding eggs also ups it a ton

@mrblonde mhm. Toasted sesame oil and soy sauce changed my ramen game. I now don't use the flavor packets and I feel I'm probably being somewhat healthier even if the sodium is still high.

@jozymba Artificial no nutritional value

Ramen stresses your digestive tract. A video shows that even after two hours, your stomach cannot break down highly processed noodles, interrupting normal digestion. Ramen is preserved with Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), a hard to digest petroleum-based product also found in lacquers and pesticide products

@worldwidesadie I was just making a joke! but either way, if it's edible and it fills me I consider it food regardless of whether or not it's naturally occurring or even very good for me. it's possible, but it can get pricey pretty quickly eating healthy. for people who struggle with genuine poverty, ramen is a lifesaver