What to do

mayaann

So on a residential block in the city.

A decision was made too...

Walk beside my moterhome, open the access panel, pull two large valve handles which boldly stand out and clearly marked to distinguish each handle for no confusion.

Toilet and Grey water.

So waste storage tanks release valves fully open now, my culprit kindly shuts and latches the access panel door.

Shit definitely runs down hill from the left back side, diagonally to front of my back right tire, reaching the curb it follow all along under my entrence door, (I currently reside in) flowing around the front right tire and down the street. Making sure it surrounds every right tire of the blocks vehicles before the river dissappeared in the storm drain.

My water pump went, no fixing for at least a week which means no movement.

Grey and Potable water are both empty, would have been nice to at least diluted it.

Been moving every 36 hrs as per bylaws but now I am stuck and living on a sludge of shit to share with my neighbors.

No clue what to do, who to call and It's a huge fine for dumping black water down storm drains.

Anyone know what I should do or who to call or what could happen, costs, is this gonna be an insurance claim?