What low maintenance credit cards have the best cash back?

stephamore07

I already have a Bic Camera Suica card, but having to find some way to use the Bic points is a hassle. Are there any recommendations for low maintenance cards with good cash back rates? To me, low maintenance specifically means:
  • Points can be redeemed for statement credit, or even better, automatically applied as statement credit
  • No annual fee, or at least one that makes sense at about 1-2M JPY annual spend
The candidates I'm considering so far are:
I also considered EPOS Gold Card using Mixi M for 1.5% cash back, but it doesn't seem like there's a way to auto charge Mixi M.

@stephamore07 If you use mercari a lot, the mercari card is really nice.
You can pay it off at any time, and you get 2.4% back buying stuff on the app, 1% elsewhere.

Points can be used to pay off your balance.

@stephamore07 Agree with @genjesus

Rakuten is #1

Amazon probably a close #2

SMBC Basic is good

JR View (suica included) is very handy (500 yen)

SMBC Gold NL is 5000 yen a year, (free family, free +1man if you hit 1 million yen)

They all have different systems, but are pretty easy to use. Rakuten points are basically like money, they are so ubiquitous.

@stephamore07 I'd also like to throw the D Gold Card from Docomo in. Point usage is as straightforward as Rakuten and they have a lot of point up campaigns. Bonus if you use Docomo for internet or smartphone contracts.