What are your hacks/tips for maximising results for reward scheme

@idolsmasher Not related to spending, but join the Kantar survey panel where you can earn Flybuys points. Generally you can earn 15 points for doing a survey that takes maybe 10-15 minutes. Not a great earning rate compared to a job, but helps build the points up a bit quicker. You have to spend $375 at NW to earn the same number of points

@kambz72 I do this and have my points go straight to Z fuel cents vouchers. I have 166c/L saved up at the moment to use this weekend when we head away for Easter :)

@idolsmasher I convert my flybuys point automatically to New World dollars. I only shop there and I collect them where ever I can, so they add up after awhile. Having a random $10 on my club card has bought a lot of emergency bread and missing dinner items, over the last couple of years

@idolsmasher Skip the rewards schemes and instead use any promotional pricing to shop at retailers that do pricing matching + further discount I.e. chemist warehouse, bunnings etc have found more savings this way. Same as @kayc means you are just spending more with one retailer not really saving anything.

@basilstaghare Nah I got 200 extra Airpoints as I spent more than 1500 bucks in the first three months. They ran a promo.

Not sure how easy it is to get the card now - I was approved within 48 hours.

@idolsmasher i think westpac has air points with their credit cards, use your credit card everywhere and don’t spend your wages and pay your credit card on time and you’ll be right

@idolsmasher For fuel savings, I signed up for the Farm Source Rewards Card. Best decision I ever made.

For "rewards," I've signed up for an SBS Credit Card. It's got zero sign up fee and they give 1bdollar cashback for every 150 dollars spend. I only use it for grocery shopping and I'm quite good with not spending money I don't have, so this credit card works for me.

@idolsmasher For groceries… Don’t change habits, but register for the Woolworths and New World loyalty programs, install the apps on your phone so you don’t need to carry physical cards around. You access them through the app.

Install the Grocer app on your phone, input your shopping list then shop accordingly. Swipe your loyalty card as you go.

If you’re not familiar with the Grocer app, it creates a shopping list of where items are cheapest. Works best if you have a few supermarket options in your area.