Since everyone is saying it's the wrong sub and not a single person has advised which sub would be appropriate.

I really wonder if anyone wants to genuinely help.

Many of you have really helped while making it a point that it's not the best sub to ask this question. I really appreciate that. Thanks all! I'll make sure to choose the sub carefully next time.

@seditthis Good job. Only marketing to go to from sales. You can't go into operations in IT, you can't go into finance. Maybe HR but that does not sound suitable. If you feel stagnation, and your end goal is entrepreneurship, just take the plunge and look for an idea and start. It is a risky road so if you're not ready for that, just keep interviewing for marketing positions with a goal of MBA scholarship somewhere in a few years. Even if it means more loans, might be worth it. It will help in entrepreneurship as well.

@seditthis Because AI is gonna take the world, maybe try something related to that. Prompt engineering, ethical AI etc.

I know a friend of mine from lit background did a computer science masters in UK and slowly moved towards conversational AI.

@issh Golden advice man! This is why I posted this question.

Can you tell me more about his masters, can we do it without an undergraduate degree in science, I wasn't aware of this.