Week 2 of trading for Planet Based Foods ($PBF.c) shows them holding steady

miles77

Week 2 of trading for Planet Based Foods ($PBF.c)! The first week was a bit volatile as most IPO's are but overall they're looking promising IMO. $PBF is a plant-based superfood company that produces all-natural, non-GMO, soy-free and gluten-free meat alternatives.

PBF is focused on producing hemp-based 'meat' which is packed with nourishing protein (21g per serving), omega fatty acids, fiber, and vitamins. Hemp is naturally more sustainable than alternatives as it requires less water to grow, regenerates the soil it's grown in, and helps filter carbon dioxide out of the air.
  • Three currently available products with strong project IP for future releases (7 additional products currently being developed)
  • DTC launch with Amazon Fresh & Walmart and is an approved Target vendor
  • Currently available at multiple restaurants in South California and is expanding into Colorado, Arizona and the rest of California
  • Global plant-based meat market size likely to surpass $12B by 2025
Plus, based on the experience of similar companies, PBF could be set to experience solid growth as the next big superfood company.
  • Ex. Beyond Meat experienced almost 300% growth in stock price since its IPO in 2019
  • Online & DTC sales of plant-based alternatives have skyrocketed, representing 15% of total US retail sales (Ex. Good Food, Hello Fresh)
Check out this solid DD summary:

@miles77 $PFB caught my interest when I heard that the company uses hemp protein to make their plant-based meats. I also like that they have a large focus on environmentalism that is reflected in their branding.

Many consumers who eat plant-based foods do so because they are thinking of the environment and/or of their health. Hemp trumps other high-protein plants in both of these areas as it both regenerates the soil that it is grown in and has a lot of nutrients that other protein-rich plants do not.

On their investor's deck, they have a slide comparing their burger to Impossible's which clearly shows that $PBF's is much healthier → https://planetbasedfoods.com/pages/investors