[Virginia] y’all are confusing / if you have received your back pay today drop why n how n what issue you had

nevergiveup0925

Do any of you actually know that they are releasing benefits to the people who haven’t received them at all I haven’t been paid since Feb 17 was never asked to send in documentation also I’m on PEUC I see alotta same info or different info I’m really confused at this point so if you haven’t been paid since Feb/Mar and have navy and received your back pay lemme know or if you received back pay at all

Told me today that I have no issues on my claim and that they are just waiting for someone to verify my identity (sent papers in in April!!!). Doesn’t want me to do IDME unless emailed. So, just waiting and waiting. Let me say that again—I HAVE NO ISSUES ON MY CLAIM and STILL NOT PAID 🤬

@nevergiveup0925 At this point it's random some tried to say you had the have a certain status on your record to receive backpay but others say they didn't have it and still got paid......nobody has definitive answer cause we all going through trail and error....with all tgese so called jobs why isnt the VEC hiring more deputies i heard they're in office two time a month

@nevergiveup0925 I'm wondering whats happening with payment on waiting weeks. They said they were processing as of the end of last year. Last week they stopped waiving it but I had an entire month from the beginning of trying to get through just to apply on DEO website

@nevergiveup0925 I received my backpay from March issue was Someone from VA Beach Hacked my account I received money last Wednesday and last Thursday received regular payment from last Sunday filing. I sent an email to Governor Northam office and his assistant reached out to me within (3) days letting me know she will be contacting VEC and boom paid goggle Gov Northam email address i hope this helps

@gameungdungmienphi I’ve sent a email as well the same lady said she was going to “send my information to a good friend” and I should hear from the VEC. it’s been 2 weeks and I still haven’t heard anything and I have been paid since April 1st. When I call it just says outstanding issues on claim. That’s it. I still have an account balance and the BYE date is March of 2022.. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve called every number emailed every email they only person who got back was the governors office and that was no help.

@gameungdungmienphi Just got a call from the VEC and the lady I spoke with said my case was send in for review and I should hear something in 48 hours and when I called the 5558 phone number it said that the review had been completed or I haven’t been requested to call yet. What ever that mean. Let’s just hope I see something by tmr !!!