[Virginia] y’all are confusing / if you have received your back pay today drop why n how n what issue you had

nevergiveup0925

Do any of you actually know that they are releasing benefits to the people who haven’t received them at all I haven’t been paid since Feb 17 was never asked to send in documentation also I’m on PEUC I see alotta same info or different info I’m really confused at this point so if you haven’t been paid since Feb/Mar and have navy and received your back pay lemme know or if you received back pay at all

Told me today that I have no issues on my claim and that they are just waiting for someone to verify my identity (sent papers in in April!!!). Doesn’t want me to do IDME unless emailed. So, just waiting and waiting. Let me say that again—I HAVE NO ISSUES ON MY CLAIM and STILL NOT PAID 🤬

@nevergiveup0925 At this point it's random some tried to say you had the have a certain status on your record to receive backpay but others say they didn't have it and still got paid......nobody has definitive answer cause we all going through trail and error....with all tgese so called jobs why isnt the VEC hiring more deputies i heard they're in office two time a month