[Virginia] PUA Flagged Accounts Still

davidminhmang

I was wondering if there are people here who have not gotten paid still for being flagged in January because it seems like most people who got flagged because of reapplying in January got paid. I literally have turned in personal verification to them as well as my W-2s.

P.S. I am a college student, I don't understand too much of the situation that is going on with a lot of us.

@davidminhmang It’s okay everyone just have faith I seen people say we won’t get payed bc our accounts are flagged, but I seen other people with flagged accounts get paid without submitting any documents. Plus there’s som D5 issue going on that suppose to fix today or tomorrow so maybe Wednesday which is payout day something good might happen :)

@nyh I only saw the pua document uploaded on gov2go app last Friday, and by Saturday it saying due, I didn't get a chance to submit any documents, but I haven't received any benefits since after December 12, how do I go about submitting my documents and what is going to happen if I don't get to be able to submit 😫 😩.I need my benefits now more than ever, just found out I am pregnant.

@davidminhmang I applied in June no payments I turned in all documents and tax records also. Says I entered the wrong social security number (which I didn’t) so they needed my social security card which they have had forever now. Now they say just wait till a examiner clears the issue! ( but they don’t know how long that will take)!!