[virginia] OK GUYS I NEED ANSWERS!!!

@sajamor I didn't get paid this past Sunday but the Sunday before I did. I got a text from the vec saying that I have to start filing claims on gov2go because they're changing their system. I went to gov2go when I got the text and I didn't See anywhere for me to file a claim up there. Or will it pop up this Sunday ?

@maduere Oh ok so because you got put on PEUC a week before it expired, they’re only giving you 1 week of PEUC under the CARES ACT. This is totally ok. I live in CA so I’m not familiar with Gov.go, we just use UI online here. I would wait until Sunday to see if you can certify . I can just suggest to not file a new claim as it will clog up the system if you have 2 claims under 1 benefit year. Because they’re changing the system and this extension expiring and then starting up again, they’ll likely need to update things. With Gov.go, I’m
out of my depth as I’m just not familiar with it:) I just know that your claim will be extended and you’re covered along with the boost. Each state has different ways that they file:)