[Virginia] Anyone else receive this for PUA today 9/26/20?

@jontue Its for people who can prove income in 2019 so they get the same money regular unemployment people get. Its also going to go to the IRS too no doubt.

This is only if you want an increase. Do nothing if not. They are already doing random audits. A friend had to send in proof. He actually got an increase with back pay.

@lavendar It will pop up tomorrow on gov2go. Its only for those getting the $158 PUA.

You can still file taxes for 2019 and then send it, or do nothing. Its only required to get the increase. If you dont do it it stays at $158

@joshuaporch I have this same issue. I was self employed last year. For this type of claim the Gov2Go app states I need to upload my Schedule C Profit and Loss statement for 2019. Later the app asks for me to enter my 10 digit state ID. As I’m not an employer I don’t have one. Thinking this must be an error that done human will see and correct I entered my social + a 0. The system allowed me to submit my schedule C. Then this morning the app re-requested the same to do item. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

@cocoamoteddy I read on another thread that it was a mistake on their part to just enter 0s.... Also I've submitted mine 2x now & it's telling me to do it again! 😤 I've got my confirmation on both that I submitted, so idk...