Verizon Finalizes $4.8 Billion Yahoo Deal

@shaseeksgod 1 dollar per transaction, or you can pay 20 dollars a month for unlimited transactions but after 10 transations in amonth, you can only do a transaction once every 24 hours.

@zafarsolvent To expand on this, here's my understanding. Usually the company that is being acquired will go up because in order to get the company to sell, they will need an offer they can't refuse (generally slightly more than the company is considered to be worth). The opposite happens for the company that is paying because they are paying slightly more than the company is worth.

@rabelzthemc Just ran a core value analysis as I'm thinking of closing a yahoo position. Rough numbers I had approx $35.3 a share for alibaba, $1 per share for yahoo Japan royalties, and $5 per share for vz deal on core assets, for a total share price of $41.3 per share, anything above $41 and I'm out tomorrow.

@cuppycakers Also, existing shareholders might not like the new deal. Current shareholders like the company due to several reasons, such as management, product, strategy etc. and some of these points might change with the acquisition of a new company.