marie1975

I have just began on my journey as a long-term value investor since beginning of last year and am truly passionate about it. I mainly only invest through NASDAQ or NYSE and am just wondering if they are any groups/communities out here in Malaysia that has similar values and goals because I'd love to be part of one.

@marie1975 So far r/ValueInvesting for international. But for the sake of our local community, guess have to start new r/valueinvestingMY🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽

@marie1975 Unless you are Warren Buffet, stick to index fund.

You are 10000 miles away from the USA, with zero insider insight to any company listed on the US market and with even Warren saying it's hard to find value stock nowadays....your chances of making the right bet on one bottom barrel ("value") company is as remote as an Apple TV remote drifting in the Pacific ocean.

https://preview.redd.it/gzoalnig8ks...bp&s=6434287f21ab9fb9418c0f6ebfb310dc146c0419

@amanda88 Not sure about malaysian, but if you come to term that you are probably the 90/90/90 gang, then you can learn more about buying parts or the whole of market below

r/Bogleheads, r/singaporefi, r/investing, r/ETFs

@scarletrozes Yes, holding RDDT and DJT shouts gambling to me. The more sensible approach, not that I advocate for, is to place puts (Warning: Don't do this without knowledge) on those. So nope, he's definitely not a value investor.

Those gambling aside, I just want to acknowledge that he potentially has a good position in BABA, but ~15% is probably too risky for this stock.