cr0011

Does anyone know what two degrees charges per day and per unit (kilowatt hour)? I am considering bundling phone, broadband and power.

Two degrees isn’t exactly forthcoming about their power pricing. I can’t find anything online. I found a post to r/NZ that said they charged 30c a day and 60c per unit. 60c a unit is very pricey!!!

Thanks all

Edit: I am in Auckland, north shore

@cr0011 It is pretty much never a good idea to bundle goods and services. In my last job I had to focus on this exact issue in depth and we never found any instance where bundling was cheaper than shopping around to find the best supplier for each service.

The only benefit was a reduction in the number of bills you might get per month.

@cr0011 I got the call from them to sign up as I’m with them for mobile and broadband. The power prices were terrible and would have cost at least $100/m more. It took a lot of direct questions before the lady on the phone gave me the rates.

@cr0011 If you know your icp you could look at power switch. It depends on your meter configuration and user type as well. Email them and ask sales to send you a personalised quote for your property.