Trading 212 adding portfolio transfers

@wrennelson143 They’re saying that since 2019. Just wait until you actually see it available.

Someone asked again in the forum and they replied they can’t give an ETA. I wouldn’t count on it to make plans. If share transfers are a deal breaker just act like they are not available in this platform (as clearly stated in their T&C).

@endeavour I myself have asked them several times and they’ve responded that’s it’s in the pipeline, but can’t provide ETA. Apparently I use them because they are still the best broker, but this doesn’t mean we are happy not to have portfolio transfers. I’ve wanted to consolidate my positions into a pie for years.
Now they’ve made a public announcement that it’s coming soon - I’d expect to have it in the coming months.

@wrennelson143 I had asked them in 2019. Took the same response and made announcement back the also. Since then it’s “we can’t provide an ETA”. So you see why I’m skeptical about it. Waited a year and then moved my portfolio elsewhere because it’s a deal breaker for me. I hope they make it happen this time..

@endeavour That's what I've heard here - I just saw they announced it today as coming in "spring 2024" or so, can you confirm they've shared such statements before?

They've also replied to old threads where people were asking about this telling them that it's available now.

@endeavour They never official said anything like that.

Maybe just support but support (not just trading 212 but support of every company out there) always says something along the lines: "We currently dont offer that but we are always working on making our app better by adding new things" And support, knows jack shit about development. You misunderstood that.