Trade Republic, I withdrawed 2€ to my bank account and received only 0,01€

david42

Hello, I'm testing trade republic.
I've made a deposit of 12€ and withdrawed 2€ back to my bank account. But I get back only 0.01€, wtf what is that?

Will I also get scam fees if I withdraw my 10€ left on TR?

EDIT:
I actually received the 2€ 1 hour ago, case close.
The 0.01€ was for giving me a PUK code.

@david42 When you deposit in trade republic you will receive a punk code via transfer. That is the 0.01€ you see. Outbound transfer can take until 3 days.

@david42 I’ll be polite. The 1c is standard for everyone, withdrawal or not. It’s so you can see some code they include on the transfer (I want to say PUK, but could be horribly wrong). They explain it in their T&Cs.

You will get your €2 after one or two business days. Given it’s Friday evening, you will likely see it in your account on Monday. No need to worry, TR is safe and legit.

@david42 I have received this 0,01€ from TR as well but I have not done withdrawal from my account. On my banking app in payment description it says “your PUK code is X”. Maybe that’s for something else.

@avi8856455 Been using it for a year already. 0 problems with them. The withdrawal of money takes a couple of days to arrive and it's only possible to your reference account. I cashed out 9k btw