@resjudicata there is another post about this where people are saying the actual investor is "trade republic" in this case and not the individuals which is very misleading if true.
I'm a total newb so I don't know who to trust now

@bryanparry The website is also in English and it states there deposits are protected up to 100k (not money invested).

All funds in the cash account are legally protected up to €100,000 per investor. They are held in an escrow account at one of our partner banks. These currently are Solaris SE, J.P. Morgan SE, Citibank Europe plc and Deutsche Bank

@bryanparry I cannot link the specific section, you just need to go the trade republic website and scroll. Otherwise just Google trade republic deposit protection or something similar

@bryanparry I'm having a nightmare experience with Trade Republic because they're basically stealing my money, but from what I can read on reddit and other forums/communities, I'm unfortunately not alone. Basically they don't allow me to transfer the money form TR to my main bank account when the bank transfer is above a threshold, that in my case I saw is around 300 EUR. Obviously the support is completely non-existent. Reading what's on the BaFin website it's clearly written that if a single individual is complaining then basically they don't care, but the more we are the better. So I invite anyone who's experiencing the same problem to associate and report TR to BaFin, otherwise they can continue to illegally hold money from people!

@bryanparry So if Trade Republic goes bankrupt (like Celsius) will I get my money back? Then is it a 4% guaranteed or is it up to 4% and if I will deposit money and start to earn that 4% is the APY going to be constant, or it will be fluctuating ?

PS. I'm thinking of depositing max 1000-1500€

@bryanparry Hello I am considering activating this option on my account and transferring my sitting savings from another account of mine. I'm wondering of there are any limitations to using these money? Can i still invest (part of) them in stocks or withdraw them whenever i want? Also, return is guaranteed and risks of loss are close to 0? If that is the case as it seems it would be a no brainer

@bryanparry Does anyone know what the additional terms are that need to be accepted in order to trigger the 4%? They appear to attach the general terms and I can find no mention of this additional interest, so I just wanted to check what I was agreeing to first