This old youtube channel about stock analysis is gold [x-post from /r/stocks]

zephyrwiccan

The good folks at /r/stocks seemed to enjoy this so I'm just going to copy paste it here.

To all you traders who are starting out, I would really like to share this youtube channel that helped me out when I was getting started.

Check out Bob Colling.

The dude is genuinely trying to help out traders who are trying to get in to the industry. I hope that this provides as much help to you as it did to me.

EDIT: Due to popular demand (pun intended) I put together this small list of a couple of helpful videos.

This video explains the fundamentals of trading and showcases a lot of terms that new traders should know. His channel also features a lot of stuff that will come in handy, including these videos where he introduces his friend to the world of stocks, which helps you evaluate your strategies in stock trading.

InformedTrades is a similiar type of channel where he goes trough a lot of analysis and patterns.
Many of you might be familiar to this stuff, but seeing how other people approach the stock market helps you develop your strategies and makes you question your own approach.

Breaking it down to the core fundamentals and evaluating the basic truths is something that for example Elon Musk uses with problem solving.

EDIT 2: Also, tothetick is a channel dedicated to technical analysis

@zephyrwiccan Any good videos like this for retirement investments? Something weighing out the advantages/disadvantages of contributing to target retirement funds vs diversifying your portfolio based on your own research.