This is how dumb average retail investors are: TWTRQ up 1300% and counting

@velvety777 Yea it looks like there wasn't as much money as I thought in the morning, but at this point (1:30 PM) we're at over 14 million shares traded at probably around $0.05 average..

That's still $7m being thrown around like candy. I'd like some of that candy.

@yuli Here is what I am surprised about:

1) There are lots of un educated or ill advised fools waiting to jump on any news.

2) These fools have lots of cash sitting on the sidelines enough to move a stock. I realize it is a pink stock but really? Such a move requires a lot of cash to pour in right?

I am just baffled there are folks out there with so much cash but no brains on how to execute them. Or maybe I am dumb and do not understand :/

If they wanted twitter so badly why no buy one of those 2 funds out there that have it already and switch to the stock once it is available?

@patsy_cline_fan Today's volume for this stock was 10 million at $0.10. At most, a million dollars has switched hands, probably more like 500k. So it didn't take much to move it. Kind of crazy how little it is huh?

@yuli People that thought it was actually Twitter deserve to lost their money. But if you're so cynical that you had anticipated people being dumb enough for this to happen I hope you made a killing.