freesoul88

Still new in managing my money.
Just wondering where should i put my money instead of debit card. Looking for put in somewhere more liquidity, easier to take out the money.

Because debit card is easier to lose money than credit card. But, where should i put other than debit card? I'm confuse.(not yet having a credit card but will,soon)

Q:
1. Should i split my money into other debit card?
2. Do you guys only put small amount of money on your debit card? Only the amount that you will use?

ps:/
1. I already allocated my money for investment in many places, asb,th, wahed, tng .
2. Currently my main debit card is only two.

@freesoul88 Actually the question is need changed ...
Either u should store all your money in an savings account or not ... bcs u cant be storing money in debit as debit card is a kemudahan yg diberikan dlm savings acc ... so u can store all ur fund in savings account and use the debit card provided with it but maybe can set a certain limit on online banking and physical purchases ... my adv if you use the debit card , just make sure not all of your money is in there , just to be safe la incase u know and if possible store in 1 acc but dont use much online banking from it instead open another acc and use tht debit card instead ... like deposit a certain amnt into it ...

@freesoul88 You said you have 2 debit cards? That is 2 saving account I assume. Just split the purpose, one account for spending and another one is for savings.

As I know the debit card is formerly the only ATM card before, nowadays they switch to debit cards because you can simply use it for more transactions - online, swipe/tap, and even ATM. And it deduct directly from your savings account too, quick choice for a spending account. But the liquidity on these prepaid cards might cost you if you want to cash out at an ATM, do some research.

As I know the debit card was formerly the only ATM card before, nowadays they switch to debit cards because you can simply use it for more transactions - online, swipe/tap, and even ATM. And is deducts directly from your savings account too.

@freesoul88 I have 3 savings account, all also come with debit cards, I use one my main one for spendings like eating or buying stuff, then the second is for savings every month i put in and the last is for ptptn. Ya, so that's about it