The Neighborhood Adjuster

thelight2016

Hello all, I’m new to Reddit as well as the sub stack … I’m a complex large loss property adjuster with one of the largest INS companies in the US.
I don’t ever seem to get to answer the questions my policy holder’s have as I represent the insurance company.

Here I do not have those restrictions. So any question you have about home owner’s insurance or claims questions.. I’ll be here daily to check the stack until I can create my own.

The Neighborhood Adjuster

@thelight2016 You are a nice person to offer your help. This particular sub reddit does not have a lot of activity because most non insurance people do not really know what they are looking for.

I look forward to discussing additional insured endorsements, manuscript policies and contractual indemnity issues with you in the future. Have a great weekend and welcome to Reddit!

@thelight2016 I was an adjuster for just over a year. I transitioned over to doing mitigation work. I know exactly what you mean.

I do my best to answer questions I know the answer to for the insured. I try my best to be an “is what it is” type of evaluator.

I’ve found that the claim process is heavily reliant on the adjuster assigned. Some look for coverage, some look to deny any way they can.