Susuko na ba o lalaban pa

@gsoleiman I heard from my business professor. That when your selling a product/service that is very identical with your competitors and there is little to no differentiation. Then you can only beat your competitors through better brand equity, better customer service and customer experience.

Basically, if you can't sell better products than your competitors then you should sell your products better than your competitors.

May God bless you, kaya mo yan. Rooting for you

@gsoleiman In the clothing business, branding is the key. Masyado madami competition mej mahirap talaga lumaban sa pricing esp if generic lang store mo. Forever kayo magpapababaan ng price ng ibang stores. What you can do is improve on your branding, create a story for your brand. Create a brand name and a brand logo. This will instantly give your products a premium vibe to it. Improve your packaging, kung keri mo pagpa personalized packaging go. Tapos improve your soc med posts/marketing posts. Create a collection and create a story for each collection. Wag yung basta lang may maibenta. Magmumukhang sabog ang assortment mo.

Btw, im a retail consultant. I’ve worked with top fashion brands in the ph and I also have international clients, so all the things I told you are insights from actual experiences.