jakes123321

My payments are still stuck on pending!!! Yes I’ve tried calling multiple times and the call ALWAYS hangs up!! I’m tired of this!! I have 8 weeks pending and My bills are due!! I’m getting so worried and stressed!!

@jakes123321 1-800-300-5616,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2,4

Copy and paste that to your dial screen It’s been hard to get through today but at least you don’t have to listen and select options.

@jakes123321 I certified almost two weeks ago and haven’t gotten paid either. I have six weeks pending and am going to have two more added tonight. Seems like a lot of people are still in the same boat. I wonder if they ran out of funds or something? Tons of people are owed thousands from EDD right now.

@sf3612 Like the money was in your acc in a hour? Or it changed from pending to paid in that time? I just got off the phone and mine changed to paid I just have not gotten anything in my acc yet.

@jakes123321 If you haven’t already, follow up with a message under the “Where is my payment?” Option. Every case is different, but mine was resolved this way when I had no luck getting through.

@jakes123321 My certifications were pending since Jan 17 and finally this morning show as being paid without me calling. So maybe there is just a lag to fix everyone's accounts? I am on PUA.