Spending smarter - cheaper meals at restaurants

@charlesjm The entertainment book has often been good as well. They are a good way to try new places and I've been back to a few over the years.

I haven't bothered since covid but am thinking I might start up again soon.

@fallandpray I have found the entertainment app really annoying. They still have listings for businesses that have closed or moved, and for some reason McDonalds Western Australia appears in the hills of Lower Hutt. The search feature doesn't work well either, at times I have not been able to find a business I know is in there, and instead have to scroll the map to find it.

@fallandpray It is still Good and they have sales sometimes. I got 16 months for the price of 12 earlier in the year. But the discounts aren't as good as they used to be. In the past most restaurants and cafes had by 1 get one free kind of deal. Now some still do that, enough to keep me interested. But far more are simply Offering 25% off up to 20 or 30 bux. Ww already earned back the cost in 3 meals. So if you go out just once a month your saving hundreds over the year easily.

@feliz It's worth ringing the place and asking if you can book first table for 4 but bring X amount more. I'm 2 for 2 on this. Had 4 people at half price and 2 at full. End of night we split the bill equally so all saved a bit