So many influencers on social media, who is worth following?

fumbling_foo

There are so many financial influencers on social media these days. May I know from your experience which ones are good or worth listening to? Also if there are category wise influencers (e.g. stocks, real estate, mutual funds etc.)?

@fumbling_foo none of them, use your own brains, sebi ki maar padne ke baad bhi ye log sudhre nahi, shankar nath just put out a video saying he made 41% just by copying big traders, ghanta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, all these guys are doing is capitalising on indians greed

@fumbling_foo its common sense mostly, before jumping ito stock markets or mutual funds learn how to save money, from the time you start earning till the time you get married you shld aim to save the maximum you can bcos after marriage your expenses can go up only, dont buy expensive things, logon ko impress karne se ghanta tumhara fayda hone wala hai, dont buy things like phone tv etc on emi buy them only when you can afford to pay the full price, also spend only upto 20% of your income on non essentials like phones tv eating out movies etc, try saving like this for 1 year at least then start investing

@mygisfy But if you already have the capital to invest then what from where to start? Bcoz on YouTube if I see only these influencers come up. Is there any course you would recommend?

@montyfish thoda to news follow karte jao, last year all of these youtube insta traders pnl statements got leaked, not a single one of them made any profit through trading, all their profit came from courses they sold or money from paid groups, if they couldnt manage to make a profit what makes you think you can? also market is rigged in favour of big hni traders and sebi does ghanta to control them in time, if you are lucky enough to go in the same direction as them then you will make money otherwise tera ghar bik jayega, also in a rigged market your technical and fundamental analysis are no use at all, thats another bullshit sold by these stock market institutes to attract more students, the only way to make money in the stock market is to buy quality stocks and hold them for a long time say 15-20 years which 99% of investors cant do bcos once the market starts going down they sell all their holdings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you have to be very very lucky or have inside information to pick a 10 rs stock which will go upto 100 rs or beyond, if you dont want to go through all these hassles invest your money in mutual funds and be satisfied with 12-14% returns

@mygisfy Oh okay. But I am really a noob okay can you recommend any good channel or book? Or something? To start with?

Also I have my money in mutual funds but I did not invest that some other person did it for me. He is a known guy. But now I wanna start investing on my own .

@montyfish you cld go through the posts in this reddit, theres also a search button on the top, google naam ki bhi ek acchi site hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 learn how to take some initiative yourself, zindagi me sab kuch spoonfed karke nahi milega 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@truthtellah You wouldn't believe I just ordered this book today. Will get it tomorrow.

Gives me reassurance that I purchased the right book.

Btw, I've been investing in MFs since the past 3 years. Hopefully, I will learn something new from the book.