should i buy a 2.5 cr flat?

@lunabeam Well many reasons. Its extremely populated. its literally the most polluted metro city in the country, and there are no signs of improvement. People are arrogant, and show-offy. Barely safe enough to raise kids or have old parents live. Women are not safe.

I was born and raised in Delhi. Its a vile place now from what i experienced. so most of my family members have divested from Delhi, and invested in South India. All the way from Hyderabad to bangalore.

@golfnut1913
Well many reasons. Its extremely populated. its literally the most polluted metro city in the country, and there are no signs of improvement. People are arrogant, and show-offy. Barely safe enough to raise kids or have old parents live. Women are not safe.I was born and raised in Delhi. Its a vile place now from what i experienced. so most of my family members have divested from Delhi, and invested in South India. All the way from Hyderabad to bangalore.

Same. Delhi doesn't have good modern construction. Gurgaon does, but it's doesn't have any infrastructure and you have to deal with Haryanvi goons

@golfnut1913 It is hard to adjust to the small localities in the rest of the country, once you're used to Delhi/ western UP.

Mumbai has no space/ high costs.

Bangalore has the worst roads/ traffic. Also a lot of language barrier.

Hyderabad is more like a small town, than a city.

People are better in those places, though.

@golfnut1913 I travel at night/ early morning. Rarely face the pollution. Most people have an air purifier, these days. But I can understand your position.
Does hyderabad have any nightlife, these days?

@delightintheway usse kuch nahi hota. Pollution is almost beyond healthy human levels for more than six months of the year, at all times of the day.

Air purifiers dont reduce the pollution - maybe by a hundred or so. But we dont live in sealed homes, so max pollution inside the house goes down to us is 200/300 ppm. I know this cause I also have pollution monitors inside my house and my cousins. Night life - bhai there is enough to party.

One rain, and your cars are destroyed while sitting in the parking lot ! What is the city giving us back, other than great food options?

@golfnut1913 I am slightly skeptical about Vizag or anything in AP tbh.

Lived in Hyderabad for a bit and the amount of political bs I heard about Jagan and what his party was doing, a lot of stuff was very concerning. If you speak Telegu, then maybe you'll end up fine.

@golfnut1913 have you ever been to bangalore to even suggest it in place of delhi ncr ? the language + hatred towards northies + the commute problem will alone make your life miserable.
Delhi NcR might be bad, but bangalore is hell on earth

@duplanty1 i lived in bangalore for several years. Used metro everyday and was quite happy.

I am a northie, learnt a few words thanks to my maid - couldnt have been happier.