@soccer2k14 I've never done an investment in the share market, because I never had the money. When Covid19 started I opened a trading account. Did nothing. Then I read your comment, especially "It's really easy", went to NAB Trade website, clicked on order, typed VAS, bought 15 by qty (this is not ETF right or is it?). Just wanted to get a feel for it. Now whatever happens in the rest of my trading life I will always blame/credit you for it /@soccer2k14

@soccer2k14 FWIW, if you don't need the analysis, etc that comes with CBA, there are cheaper trading platforms out there. I use Selfwealth, at $9.50 a trade. You can get referral codes from existing users that give you 5 free trades. It's kinda bare bones, but for ETFs, it's perfect.

Search this forum for more info.

@soccer2k14 I am also taking some inspiration from this but stuck at different account options for Commsec app.

Which type is best to choose ?
1. With CBA cash account
2. With your own cash account
3. Trade with borrowed funds

@ulphilas07 I use a different bank primarily, but when you sign up to a commsec account it also creates a CDIA account. (CommBank account)

Just transfer some money into that CDIA account, and you can buy shares with it.